Tuesday, June 1, 2010

what better time to hike than now?


my wonderful and very long weekend just passed :/ .... well, at least I had a very awesome one. went to watch sex and the city 2 with my ladies, did some shopping for my dad's bday, and went hiking at malibu. first of all, I like to mention that sex and the city got me inspired to do even more shopping! I wanna be old and fabulous just like the fab four. nicely placed, I have a very close circle of friends that consist of only four of us so we ask each other if were them which one of us is who. My gay friend takes the character of samantha, the slutty cougar. samantha is actually my favorite character in sex and the city. and then my youngest friend, cina, took Charlotte, the naive and innocent one. My oldest friend, Alice, took Miranda, but I actually think I have more in common with Miranda than she does :/ so whats left? Carrie... ahh Carrie, I dont know why but I dont think she and I have anything in common. Im not a dreamer, Im more of a control freak who likes to make plans and expect everything to be done according to my plans, which very well described Miranda. I dont like to write, and Carrie is a journalist. but ahh whatever, its some characters that my friends are obsessed with right now.

anyway, this weekend was pretty amazing. Ny and I decided to go hiking cus it just seem like a perfect weather to do something outdoor. hiking has always been our favorite among the many things we can do here in southern california. dont you just love california?! we can hike and swim at the beach in matter of minutes!
and yes, thats what we did. we hiked up in malibu mountains and when we got tired we went down to the beach and just hung out. the just two of us.. awww I love it! I'll invite some friends next time hehehehe
pretty amazing day, Ny got a pretty bad tan as a consequence and I got couple of bug bites. I didnt tan, but I was scratching myself all over. maybe getting a tan is better :/

we initially wanted to go to the Grotto, but end up at Canyon View
there I was, looking happy and ready
the bushes and shrubs are pretty dense and narrow.
reaching the top, a bit exhausted to smile
we took the street on our way back cus it was just too dense of a forest down, and it was getting late. Ny wanted to hitchhike back to the ranger station lol!
going to the beach, coming from hiking
drive for miles to get some water. wrong direction though. we ended up in Oxnard and that place is just sad
sad to live there. there is nothing going on in the city. this is actually their down town
went back to malibu beach and just hanging out














No comments:

Post a Comment