Monday, May 24, 2010

the weekends

I dont even know where to start. I have so many pictures to post ,and again, the more pictures I have the more anxious I am to post without having to say anything about it.
well, let me just put everything in chronological order. I went to a niece, Kaylani's 1st birthday party on saturday. yes, it is a cambodian birthday party. and oh how I love it! there were so much food! and they're awesome! I havent enjoy these kinds of food for awhile and I was ecstatic! seems like they serve everything I like lol. my favorite gotta be the "plea", something beef, lemon grass, and minced up mint and greens. Im not even sure whats in it, but its my favorite.

so after the party we met some of our kl friends. they came down all the way from up north so I gotta make sure I get to hang out with them, even if its only for couple hours. I enjoyed their company even though it was short meeting :)
anyway, even though it was really windy on sunday, I still asked Ny to go to the beach. and the beach we went lol. I specifically picked redondo beach cus I love their shrimp fajitas there. I love how the foods at the pier are so freaken fresh! if you ever had fresh seafood then you'll know what I am talking about. its like a whole new level of good food! even if you usually dont enjoy seafood, you'll appreciate the freshness of the stuff they catch. aside from all that walking under the windy afternoon, I went ahead and got on a ride that pretty much fcked up my day. It was fun, no regrets, but I got dizzy for the rest of the day. it wasnt too bad though, at least I get to do what I wanted :D

oh yea, if not all, most of the pics will be pics of me. its not my fault, this is my blog :p
Kaylani and her auntie. we're not really related, but Ny considered her dad as his cousin so I am her auntie <3
Narry and me. she and I love to take pics together hehe. Im actually shorter than Narry, but my heels are pretty high that day
Dany, narry, Rina
my korean superstar


I always had to force him to take picture

didnt know we had matching shoes <3
my sunday lunch with kl peeps
Rina and Linda. we werent posing for the car, but there was no other food place to stand
kl peeps <3
I look hella short next to Linda, cus I am!
Redondo Beach Pier

huh?? I didnt steal that drink!
It was pretty cold
the shrimps that I was craving for! but no bread, damn...
and windy...

and yea, thats all. I cant wait til summer! I really wanna walk around the beach eating ice cream while wearing tube top. I wanna look horribly tanned and sweaty lol. that never happened though, only horribly sweaty and messed up makeup -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment