Friday, May 14, 2010

storm warriors 2


stayed up late and watched this movie last night. is it just me or this movie is just plain horrible?! Im a fan of kung fu action film, and this movie did not show any of it. they do have a lot of fight scenes, but heck, too much slow motions that got me bored very quickly. I have to admit though, the cg, the sound, the costumes, and the casting are pretty damn impressive. I love the casting a lot, actually. most of my favs actors are in it. I do, however, dislike seeing charlene choi's face. she wasnt that bad in the movie, but I think the movie would be just fine without her character. aside from that, everything else is just weak. it also reminds me too much of 300.
to be honest, I've never liked the first Storm Riders, but I gave this one a try because I saw too many actors I like in it. I love it when Nicholas Tse plays as a despicable character. I think he looks so sexy like that. That was also the only reason why I enjoy The Promise. anyway, what a waste of my night. I coulda went to sleep early instead of watching the movie. disappointed, but not surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment