Wednesday, May 12, 2010

going blind

I cant believe this is happening to me, but holy crap! my eyes are gradually getting blurry!!! I dont know what the problem is, but I cant see far distance anymore without having to squint. I will need glasses soon, glasses are not best for my face shape. I have this almost square-like shaped face and its very difficult to chose a frame that suits me. I already have a hard time finding normal sun glasses to go with my face shape let alone glasses that I have to wear religiously. contacts? no way, too lazy.
Im scared now, why does it seem like I have these health issues running my way? today I felt so weak that as soon I came home I crashed without caring to clean anything. My plan was to clean the room after work, but I couldnt even do that. I had this sharp pain in my head as if someone was poking it. am I just getting old drastically? .... *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment