Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cut my own bangs and regret it


thats what happened when you try to cut your own bangs. most of of the time it comes out a little funny. I know it looks alright, but not exactly how I wanted. I think it looks too cute on me. I wasnt trying to go for the cute look nor trying to look super asian, I wanted a more edgy look. anyway, I guess I kinda have to endure this til it grows out. I've been trying to fix it but it only gotten worse. the good news is that my hair grow quite fast, especially my bangs. as for now Im just gonna put it in a bun. kinda tired of looking the same, too, actually. I've always had this kind of bangs since as long as I can remember. I want something new, edgy, but more mature looking

anyways! finals almost over. I only have two more to go! kinda excited, yet mellow. I love all my classes this semester. Im gonna miss my very awesome professors :/
as of right now I have no plans for the summer. I cant wait for summer only cus I love the brightness and the heat of the day. Ny and I are planning to go to vegas, but we'll see how that goes. I've been spending too much money when we're not suppose to. damn me and my makeup! I cant resist! umm I think I should be studying right now. I went to class today feeling extremely guilty. everyone in my class were studying even with minutes left til the exam, and then there I was, sitting there playing with my phone. it would be alright if I did any studying at all, but I didnt! guilty guilty guilty. anyway, off to cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment