Monday, June 7, 2010

MAC to the beach collection


omg I had to blog about this. I was never a MAC makeup fan, but I just love the cute packaging they have for the limited edition items. right now they have this summer beach collection and I adore all the colors! I especially love their high-lighter powder. I honestly dont even know how to use it. its suppose to be a high-light powder, but why does the color look so pinkish-orange? I'll probably use it as a blush. but anyway, maybe I wont because the case itself is too darn cute to use! I also bought a pinkish-nude lipstick along with a pinkish-orangy shadow. I got a thing for coral color so this time of the year is so perfect to wear it! oh yea, forgot to mention, their high-light powder is sold out the last time I went back to Macys and MAC stores. I even check online and they're longer sell those O_0. thank god I bought it couple days ago. the sales lady even told me that the high-light powder will sell out fast and it was already sold out at most places. if you look at it closely, the high-light powder has a seahorse texture with gold shimmers highlighting along the edges, how cute is that?? thank you Ny for buying those for me hehehe

the picture says so justice, they're so adorable in person. what tha hell, Im describing it as if it were human lol. anyway, cant wait to wear them. I just dont know how yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment