Monday, June 14, 2010

keeping myself busy

so I've found a used bookstore that I can buy for cheap... very cheap. I just bought two excellent condition books for $1 each and a new book for half off. yea, Im far more than happy, Im ecstatic. this will keep me busy the entire summer. I actually have about five books that I bought long ago and havent read it yet. Im excited to read this summer. I just finished The Secret today even though I started last night! whew! never new I can be so attached to books. anyway, this means less time for me to waste my time online. I hate it, I spend so much time online doing nothing, then Im gonna go ahead and get a headache and backache from it. so anyway, in addition to that, I also bought a sketch book awhile back that I can always work on. Im seriously gonna keep myself busy this summer. If I cant go anywhere Im just gonna pull out my book to read or my sketchbook to work on. I need to brush up on my artistic ability anyway hehehe. I havent drawn anything for almost ten years!




book Im starting to read now: The Mercy of Thin Air
I honestly have no idea what this book is about. I just wanted to
change my genre because Im always reading either zombie stuff or historical and/or science fiction. hopefully its not those sappy love stories

website to the used bookstore:

No comments:

Post a Comment