Friday, June 11, 2010

food! yummm....

first...
happy birthday to my parents. their birthdays were couple days ago and wow I am broke because of them. For the things they've done for me, just buy them nice gifts and took them out to eat was nothing. I knew I gotta do something nice for my parents since I am their spoiled child. My parents never asked for anything big and gaudy, but when I do surprise them with something, they're more grateful to accept it lol. just anything at all, they'll automatically love it if it was given to them from their children. I love how they're so easy to work with :D
anyway, Ny and I took the entire family out to dinner last sunday. it was fun, but oh boy my dad made a scene. It wasnt anything, my dad just being himself; he ordered anything and everything he can thing of. he took a bunch of pictures with his camera phone telling everything to pose lol. I love how hes so extroverted with his family. people may see him as a quiet and mysterious type, but around his family hes so silly!
I liked the food, definitely would go there again. I love asian food in general, but these kinds of food is more comforting, like home.
I dont remember what we ordered, but they consists mostly of seafood...stir fried clams and mint, fried shrimps, seafood soup, frog legs, stir fried lobster, beef lemon grass (my favorite!) etc.. poor Ny, he doesnt like seafood at all. but I am sorry Ny, nobody likes fried chicken like you do
looking at this pic makes me hungry again.. damn me..


on a side note, my friends and I went out yesterday.. girls day out I guess. to my surprise, one of my friends, who's allergic to seafood and doesnt eat raw fish, decided to order raw oyster! omg what in the world she was thinking? but Im glad she did cus I never knew raw oyster taste so damn good!! I've always had oyster at those asian buffet and they taste like crap! so yea, I thought oyster just taste like that in general. of course, im quite clear now that I was wrong all these time haha

huy... Im just blogging about these cus Im hungry... :/. I know the oysters dont look too tempting with my camera phone, but I can assure you that it was amazing.
now... how can I get my very adventurous hubby to try this with me next time?...

1 comment:

  1. Omg Rina, I'm sooo hungry just looking at all the food!

    ReplyDelete