Thursday, April 1, 2010

being married to a workaholic

sucks.

I know I shouldnt be complaining, but heck, it really is. he gives me everything I wanted, literally anything I wanted. but wow, that doesnt even satisfy me. I only work part time, however, I am a full time student so I get home a lot earlier than Ny does. I would always look forward to see ny everyday, but almost everyday he doesnt get home til its really dark. then of course all we really do is eat and get ready to go to sleep. we only get to spend couple hours together each day. this is an everyday cycle for the past couple months already? Im not even certain anymore.
I love being with him, and he knows. I wish sometimes he put his work to aside and just forget his work for once. He sometimes goes to work early, always stay late, and even think about work on the weekends. wth?!
I know he loves me a lot, no less than how much I love him. but the thing he needs to realized is that his work is taking over him. he doesnt realized this yet, but I think its slowly killing me. I know hes not a bad husband, hes a great husband, but sometimes he doesnt understand what his wife thinks. even if she tells him exactly how she feels, he cant seem to comprehend it. he think by giving me those materialistic things will make me happy, but Ny, its only temporarily. yes, I like to buy stuff, who doesnt? I probably have some kind of mental disease where I need to buy buy all the time, but buying isnt even as satisfying as spending time with him. ... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment