Monday, March 29, 2010

museums in LA

saturday was quite a day. my friends and I went to three different museums on the same day! I was exhausted, but it seemed like two of my girls were really hyped up about this. its about time that my friends and I spend some quality time together. we have this unique bond; my friends are really close, yet we hardly ever see each other. that is also the reason why every time we do go out, we would set up the entire day for our friends date. so anyway, here are some pictures. I mostly took pictures from Museum of Natural History because I was exhausted as the day progressed. I didnt care about taking pictures anymore lol. all museums visited are located in LA. very bad traffic, but hey, what can we do? Im glad I dont live around there, I would pull my hair out every time Im on the freeway



















No comments:

Post a Comment