Friday, March 26, 2010

I just had to post this cuz Ny is too funny. yesterday Ny and I went out to dinner, something we do regularly actually. we picked thai food cuz Ny promised me that he'll take me to this new Thai restaurant, Bai Plu, near CSULB since monday. well, the place has a nice ambient; dark, relaxing, and pretty friendly waiters/waitresses. I dont understand though, why are there so many thai restaurants fusion with sushi? this new Thai place we're eating is no exception. I really dont care for sushi, I was just there simply for Thai food. so anway, trying to save money, I only ordered one dish, muk kung prik. many of you probably have no idea what it is, but I think it is a fairly popular Thai dish. it consists of seafood, mainly squid, and stir fried in a very hot sauce accented with thai basil... delicious! after I decided what I want I headed to the bathroom thinking Ny would order what I wanted. well, when the food came, fried ice cream came first! OMG he is such a sweetie! he knew I wanted fried ice cream so he got one for me even without me asking. and also, I love my dessert first so he ordered dessert first for me hehe. then next came naked shrimps! haha I love this guy. I wanted naked shrimps also. I've always been in love with naked shrimps eversince I discover it. again, for those that have no idea what it is it's just raw shrimp salad, kinda like seviche but with minced lemon grass. then of course my muk kung prik came in as well. As I was enjoying the look of my food, I noticed Ny's dishes. WTH??! he ordered sunny side up eggs and soy sauce! lol this guy. he got pad-se-ew as well, but it looks like he enjoyed his eggs and soy sauce more haha. anyway, my overall experience there was so so-ok. I would like to go there again, but it is just a little pricey compare to other thai restaurants. the thing about it though, they got a huge variety of food that you can order. I think I'll go there again only when I have a lot of money to spend.


his eggs and soy sauce. I didnt have my camera at the time so I took it with my camera phone

No comments:

Post a Comment