Tuesday, March 9, 2010

make-up

I think many girls, including me, absolutely love the invention of makeup. heck, I think it is the greatest invention ever! it bugs me when I watch some makeup tutorials in youtube and come across comments like "thank god I was born a guy..." and so on. dude, why did they sound like apply makeup is some kind of monotonous torture routine? As a girl, I think makeup is far more than fun, it's a hobby that many girls, like me, are obsessed about. call it an addiction? not really, just obsession. I love it to the point where I spend hundreds of dollars just to collect it rather than to use it. to think about it, I dont even use some of my makeup collection.
lets get to the point. I love makeup mainly cus I can actually alter my features in certain way. of course I dont do this on a daily basis, but for the fun of it you can actually enhance your features or subtle anything out you might not like. I think some people got it all wrong when they think girls who wear makeup can not go outside without it. heck, I sometime walk around the mall or any public places makeup-free all the time. though I prefer to have something on, I feel just as comfortable bare-skinned.
wearing makeup for me is a hobby, an obsessive hobby that I adore so much actually. I wish I have some kind of beauty education to better enhance my features and learn more tips and tricks from the experts. As of right now I can only do the most basic looks. with that being said, here's some pics I took along the way. I'll try to take more pics of myself with different kinds of makeup from now on just for the record

ok, I was going for that seductive look here. I guess I failed :/


my favorite work of art that I've done on myself. I was trying to go for the romantic look


I wanted to look somewhat casual and glamorous at the same time


I was trying to look fierce... eh.. with that cute pout, I dont think it's happening

No comments:

Post a Comment