Wednesday, April 21, 2010

salsa party at csulb!

It was soo much fun! I still have a difficult time doing salsa, but dont even talk about Ny. he doesnt know what he was doing lol! I brought two of my girlfriends to the party as well, and Cina brought her bf =D. the reason I invited Ny even though hes my husband! is because I wanted him to know what I was doing in class. I love salsa class and I want him to get a taste of it, otherwise it would be just as fun going just us girls. I know there are plenty of guys that wanted to dance with us :D.. anyway, we danced the night away. our instructor wasnt just playing salsa, he played a bunch of line dance, tango, ballroom dance, jazz, cha cha cha, and some other techniques that I have no idea what to call it. it was awesome, i'll do it again!



alice and narry

just posing

lol! this is what u call salsa?! haha

in the hallway. spike, cina, Ny, me, and narry

I thought spike would know how to salsa cus hes hispanic lol! very judgmental of me







No comments:

Post a Comment