Sunday, April 11, 2010

missha cosmetics


so I ordered a bunch of stuff from missha online. I know there's a store in rowland heights, but thats really out of my way. theres one recently just closed down in alhambra and darn, I really wanna smack myself for never even step a foot inside.
missha is a korean makeup brand that is equivalent to american drugstore makeup, but holy cow! their makeup is extremely cheap! I think the quality is not that bad, but who knows, I've only tried a few of their products. I'll write a review on these later, Im just so excited to buy something so much and for so cheap!

what I actually bought, cus they gave me a lot of free samples as well
- mascara
- blush
- matte lipstick (im currently obsessed with lipstick)
- shadow brush
- bronzer brush
- body scrub
all for $48!!


No comments:

Post a Comment