Sunday, April 11, 2010

cambodian new year 2010

so... my dad decided to go to el dorado park this year again. I wasnt really impressed with the event, it was somewhat boring. the food was okay, actually. I really liked my bok-la-hong cus it was the way I like it; extra spicy with crazy pahok. anyway, here are some pics I took. of course the pics consisted of mostly me cause it is my camera! haha


family pic. mom is in cambodia at the moment so there are only 4 of us. Ny is the camera man so he couldnt be in the pic.

I dont quite understand this, but it is our tradition to pray, give charity, and stick in incents onto the sand

oh, did I mention that my dad likes taking picture too?

very bad picture of me, but I like the scenery

brace face!

not that many people at the park

the center of it all, kinda

I didnt donate x_x

<3

found my friends along the way

I dont know why we were matching lol

I love this bok-la-hong!

just another candid pic with my siblings

Ny cant take pic. most of my pics are bad!! and yes, brace face

No comments:

Post a Comment