Monday, July 11, 2011

peter and Abby's visit

last week was a pretty busy week. ny and I had to babysit our nieces <3 and then we had to hang out with Peter and Abby because they were visiting from Texas. It's not like we had to, but we wanted to. peter is a close friend of ny, so close that they call each other cousins when theyre not. nonetheless theyre good company.
I love being with my nieces, but sometimes they can be a handful. seems like they always have energy, I dont know how but they do.
originally Ny and I were suppose to hang out just the two of us because Ny took the day off from work to spend time with me, but then Peter called so we all hung out together. I wanted to go to china town so yea, we took them there too haha. but instead of the crowded china town like everyone familiar with, we took them to the "old china town" where it is more secluded and easy on the eyes.












next was little tokyo. I love this little place because they got stuff that you cant really find anywhere else. on top of it all? they got this cosmetic store which I LOVE! almost love it more than Takashimaya in san gabriel

I was wondering why everyone gather around this tree, but then found out that it was a wishing tree. some of the wishes that they wrote are hilarious lol



santa monica promenade. I've always loved that place, but the best thing there that day was the giant smurf lol

salsa dancing at the pier


santa monica pier always have weird stuff to look at, but this man kinda creep me out


No comments:

Post a Comment