Tuesday, July 19, 2011

frugal rina

yes, the title said it, i've become frugal for quite awhile now. the thing I still dont understand is that why does ny still think im so high maintenance? i dont know, I take the bus to school, I use coupons to shop, and I even pack cup noodle for lunch! I have to admit, I do often chose quality over quantity. I dont like to settle for low quality products; I'd rather not have anything.
anyway, so far I've only use the coupons I've been collecting once at target. I really dont need that much stuff to be shopping everyday (even though you would find me at target almost everyday). I try to buy only the stuff I need, and when I do shop I would pull my coupon booklet out. I think I only saved about 25% the last time I shop, doesnt matter though, since Im a beginner I think it's a pretty good start.
it's interesting the whole coupon thing. I was amazed with this for awhile, not that Im amazed with how much you can save, but amazed how all those coupons just came to me effortlessly. for example, I was only thinking of using coupons but didnt do anything about it, and the next day I got sunday newspaper delivered to my house when I never subscribe any! and couple days later I got a coupon booklet from target! weird right? we never get coupons sent to our house before! just so weird, but in a good way. now I love going to target.com and print their online coupons out. all the coupons I have below were mostly sent to me, I seriously did not make any effort to get it. on a side note, I will subscribe to sunday paper starting next month. I had no idea how many coupons accumulated in the sunday paper insert, Im truly amazed.


just got another coupon from coach in the mail. $100 of $300 or more. I actually get this coupon once in awhile, i.e on holidays. all you have to do is sign up for their mailing list, same for dooney and burke. but $100 off is definitely a good deal! now if only louis vuitton does that haha


my coupon collection. I organized them by category, i.e beauty, food, misc. etc. and place in the a white envelope.



and tada! all my coupons are stored in this blue folder

No comments:

Post a Comment