Tuesday, June 21, 2011


so stress out right now. it's only been 3 weeks of summer school and we already have a midterm (tmrw that is)... ahhhhhhhhh!
so last weekend I found the perfect dress for my friend's wedding. his wedding is actually in November but Im slowly looking for a dress right now just because Im that excited. Im not sure how to dress, actually, since his wedding will take place in Norcal, supposedly cold? and it's in November. Another exciting thing? Ny will be his best man, so I really wanna look my best.
anyway, I was just browsing around in Angl Clothing store in Santa Anita Mall and found this dress below. the moment I laid my eyes on it I knew it will look good on me. I love the contrast in color, and the shape! omg it fits me like a glove. I know it doesnt look that good on the hanger, but sometimes you just gotta try it on. anyway, I ended up not buying it. the dress is $80!!! I'd never buy anything that expensive, especially when I could only wear it once. I really love it though, I really really do. if it's $50 I'd definitely buy it even though I have no idea where I would get the money from....

I dont know where the heck my camera went so camera phone is all I got for now
this is how it would look on the hanger. plain, I know....



I gain some weight so I look pretty voluptuous (I think Im about 107 now). nonetheless, this dress did not let me down

I hope the dress is still there. I think Imma go back and get it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just another rambling thought.....
havent actually wear this earrings eversince I bought it. it actually look pretty nice, why didnt I wear it long time ago? I bought this from an asian store so it will be very difficult to find. anyway, I think it's pretty unique compare to typical american jewelry

dont mind the dots on my face. I actually didnt wear any foundation here, just BB cream

sometimes I can look hella Asian... Im proud though, I can stay young for a very long time


No comments:

Post a Comment