Monday, June 13, 2011

nothing new and nothing interesting happened to me this past couple weeks. I deactivated my facebook and that is all. There is no real reason why I deactivated my facebook, I just did it out of anger. I was mad at Ny so I did it, ha. he calls me immature for that. but whatever, I have so much to do than staring at the computer screen anyway. first I quit Kl, now facebook hmm... I dont know, I change my mind a lot. who knows? I might join those sites again one day. as for now Im pretty content with having just my blog.

so last weekend I went to Irvine Spectrum, a pretty nice outdoor mall in Irvine, Ca. and little did I know that they have a Korean cosmetic store there. Skin Food is the name of the store. I think this is a pretty well known Korean cosmetic brand cus I've seen it a lot online. if you know me, I am obsessed with asian cosmetics (mainly for their cute packaging). and what a bummer! I was so broke! but surprisingly I wasnt as upset as I thought I would be. I took it like a real woman and and bravely tell myself that it's ok haha. I did bought two nail polishes. I couldnt resist, the colors are so unique and I love buying and collecting nail polishes so figure.
below are the colors I got. pretty expensive, spend $12 on just two of these. yikes. the bottles are tiny too -__-

Drink fruit nail #6: Kiwi Drink
Im actually wearing the green kiwi right now and in love with it. I know green is usually not a complimenting color on your skin, but this one makes my fingernails look so bright.


Gunppang nail#7: Rose Gunppang

Im not sure if you can order their products off the website, but here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment