Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween 2010



had an awesome halloween weekend. I feel like I've been having too much fun this month, well last month since it is now November.
I cant believe I dress up as something "sexy" this year lol. The costume wasnt suppose to be sexy, but since it's very tight on me it's a little too form fitting. I guess this shows that at the age of 27 (almost) I no longer have that "cute" look. I kind like my sex appeal in these pics :). Welp, nonetheless I get to try something out of the ordinary. I would never wear red lipstick on regular days nor would I wear anything this tight. My sense of style?.... well, it's a little too bold for most people's taste.
Ny... well he's suppose to be Indianan Jones, but he calls himself "Indiana Jung". I honestly dont get the joke, but ehh at least he dressed up and went with us.
anyway, these are the pics I have because most of them looked the same to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment