Monday, October 18, 2010

our 8th year anniversary


not our wedding anniversary, but October 5th, 2010 marks the calendar that we've been together for eight years. I know many people who dont celebrate their anniversary, but we do. We love each and every moment that we spend together. beside, its always nice to do something special together.

We had dinner at Claim Jumper. Idk what happened, but the place is not as good it used to be. I love their portion of steak, pretty much for two people a meal. anyway, we didnt get each other anything this year because as of right now I am just a stay at home wife. yes, that means I dont have a job at the moment lol. ahhh its nice to do nothing all day, but at the same time kinda depressing.
well lets not talk about that. lets look into what I have right now, and I should really be thankful. like I always said, Im married to the best guy there is. he's not only my best best best friend, but he's my everything. its just so weird that he can read my mind sometimes O_o. sometimes I go to sleep at night thinking.... wow.. what would I do without him??? I feel like Im just too darn lucky. He's everything a girl want and thats all I need to say.

love you, ny <3




No comments:

Post a Comment