Wednesday, March 9, 2011

whats up with guys at the club?


this issue has been lingering in my mind for a while now. for as long as I can remember, every time I go clubbing with the girls I see guys everywhere trying to hit on girls even though clearly the girls do not want to be approach!!
maybe Im just getting older now and it's bugging me to the point where I wanna slap somebody. so my girls and I went to a birthday party at a club last weekend. If you look at the pic below we did not dress to impress, we were pretty casual compare to other girls at the club. ok, so of course the guys would be all up on us anyway just cus we're GIRLS. Guys, please use your eyes and brain that we do not look desperate nor we want to be approach. Most of us are taken anyway and we certainly do not want to meet our soul mates at the club. I dont understand what makes the guys think they have the chance? we look as sophisticate as it gets when other girls look hella sexy. I know they're just fishing around hoping to catch something, but geesh, not all girls at the club want attention from the guys. most of the girls there are there just to have fun dancing with their girlfriends. we dress pretty to impress each other, not for you. guys have such big heads sometimes

anyway, this is the only good pic of us.

and damn, this looks so good right now. The girls are cutting off wine/alcohol for awhile because they are on a diet -__- . this is what we usually do until they decided to be healthy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment