Friday, March 11, 2011

dont mind my music, I really like Michael Bolton

today is my second day of working out. yes, I am very sore right now and very sleepy also. I didnt know but I ran 2 miles yesterday and I felt like I was gonna collapse. I asked my friends is it normal and they're like "yes... you just start running so why are you going all out" lol. anyway, I feel good, I feel good to be in shape again.

I dont have a gym membership, but since Im a csulb student, I can use the gym for free. yay us! if I know how gorgeous our gym is I would have gone a long time ago. most of my friends are getting 24 hr fitness but I can workout for free! hehe. the only bad side is that I'll be working out alone lol.

my goal is to get a body like Jolin's. in case you didnt know, Jolin Tsai is a very famous Taiwanese singer. In comparison, she is probably bigger than Brittney Spears in US. I dont know but Jolin is a tiny girl with crazy muscle lol. She is definitely not those typical skinny, weak-looking Asian type. and yep, I wanna gain muscle just like that. Im already skinny so there's no point of trying to lose weight.


my school gym. I'll be spending a lot of time in here from now on.

isnt this gorgeous? when I walk in I feel so relax. i know, not a good word for a gym but I do get that vibe.

havent tried going to the pool yet, maybe summer ;)
there's a lot more in the gym but i really dont wanna post everything. I cant wait to try out everything in there. rock climbing is definitely on my list, I really wanna do that




No comments:

Post a Comment