Friday, July 16, 2010

what a nice summer so far.. I had so much to do, actually been very busy lately but definitely not tiring at all. I was busy, yes, but all voluntarily. Went to 2 weddings, 2 bonfires, work, trying to squeeze some time with both Ny's and my family, catch all the movies I wanted to see, and the summer finally feels like summer! I love it, I love the 80 something degrees this past couple days.

so I supposedly in the middle of my novel, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, but I have no intention of reading it. The book is fantastic; dark, mysterious, scary, and heart warming. Once I start reading it Im hooked, but when I put it down I drift into my room re-decorating mode. thats all I think about right now actually, just re-decorating my room. I know women get bored easily, but I get bored even faster than most women. I constantly redecorating my room. Right now I want a resort style to my room; I wanna feel like Im on vacation everyday! after all, it is summer! I got some stuff set, but so far I feel like Im spending too much already. I wanna show off, but who's gonna come in and stare at my masterpiece?? I have a keen sense of interior designing and I sure am proud of it :)

well, these are some pics from the last bonfire. the pics didnt come from my camera so I dont have too many. in the meanwhile I'll go start with my decoration again... now where's that power drill??? and damn, that thing is heavy!

mini grill that Narry and I assembled!





bbq.. drunk at the beach.. awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment