Wednesday, February 3, 2010

new laptop sleeve

I got mine by mail yesterday via fedex. I was surprised how fast the shipment was because I placed an order on it on saturday and received it tuesday! I actually bought it at south coast plaza, but since they only have one in stock, which is the one on display, I decided to have the sales associates placed an order for me right at the store. I feel spoiled sometimes. well, my husband's the one that spoiled me all the time. He's the one that encourage me to buy a coach laptop sleeve even though I only need a laptop sleeve. to my surprised, I found another nice laptop sleeve at TJ max and decided to buy that also on the same day I ordered my coach one. he, funny thing is I already have one at home. so now what, I have three latop sleeve/bag total lol.



oh btw, thats my hello kitty shopping bag. everyone is going green now, including hello kitty ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment