Tuesday, January 10, 2012

new project


I want to re-decorate my bathroom!!
just recently I found a theme that I really want and I cant stop thinking about it. I found this collection and I was totally in love, simply shabby chic. I was never really into the whole cottage romance theme, but this collection looks so tasteful dont ya think? I love whole etched glass and brass look for some reason so I decided to re-create my entire bathroom into this theme. now, I dont want to do the whole crazy cottage look cus for some reason it's kinda creepy. I dont like everything to look all old and white and pastel-y, I just want it to be "vintage" yet modern with personality. I will post a pic of my tiny bathroom once I get everything all set. the problem with that is it can be so expensive! this set below is from target, and when I add everything together it's over $100!! yes thats a lot to me considering I shop with coupons nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment