Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I totally forgot about this blog!!
so anyway, since I have time right now I will start to blog again just because. again, Im not a writer so my blog will consists of only pictures of me and maybe other things..

so the other day Ny and I were talking about me and my personality. Ny said he feels bad for me because I am blunt, opinionated, and way too straightforward. how can I make or keep friends this way? well my dear, I dont. and I dont care. true sincere friends are not there to receive compliments, and certainly should not only want positive feedbacks. true friends will give one another reality check. and quite frankly, I am happy being alone from the beginning. whats wrong with having only four friends? if Im happy thats all that matter. actually when I tried hanging out with a lot of folks, drama had its way to get in anyway. so four friends it is.

so in a couple days will be new year. new year means new start. like every year, I dont have new year resolution. this year, however, I am going to start dressing different. I want to look more mature and approachable. I dont want to look foreign anymore. well see how that goes because for some reason I always go back to being me....

so anyway, since I love me so much here are some more pics of me. I was just playing with makeup, but I think I kinda like this new look













No comments:

Post a Comment