Wednesday, May 4, 2011

nail polish collection

picture above is just a glimpse of my nail polish collection and how I store them. been buying nail polishes from all over the place. my collection consists of the very popular brands like OPI to Dolly Wink. this is just one of my many money wasting hobbies :)


been neglecting my blog for awhile. not that I am lazy, well, I am but I've been extremely busier than ever. This is the beginning of May and holy crap I didnt realized I got so much to take care of!
anyway, I dont think I am ever too busy to continue to do what I like. I knew Im interested in A LOT of things, but I didnt know my hobbies can be very expensive. If you know me you know I have every expensive taste in things in general. pardon my very simple vocabulary because I am just a simple person. Im no writer after all

soooo at this very moment im obsessed in many things as in addition to my already "strange" sense of interests:
- collecting nail polish
- craving for variety of ethnic foods
- collecting sea shells as decoration
- brown heels
- anything shamanism
- my thirst for great wine
- long/skirt or maxi dresses
- my droid phone. OMG I can now say that I cannot live without my phone! I can read, browse internet, transfer files (word doc. etc.) play games, schedule my plans/events, listen to music, track my period (yay!) use GPS, use my phone as a flashlight and many more all on my phone!
- but what Im obsessed the most is skincare products and interior decorating. I so love my room right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment