Monday, June 15, 2009

June 8, 2009

just after I got off work that day, I received a call from the staff of Hoover Middle School telling me that my brother got into an accident. The lady seemed to be in more of a panic than I was. I was shocked and wondering what kind of accident, it turned out, and as I expected, he injured himelf by break dancing. I was soooo worried. They said he broke his arm; compound fracture. I dont even know what compound fracture means. So, I wen to the hospital and waited for him at the ER. Goodness gracious, it took 12 hours to finish everything. My brother was fine, he did broke two bones, unable to use his arm for awhile but he was fine. He had to stay at the hospital for 2 days though and missed the last week of school. it sucked, but at least he was able to attend his 8th grade graduation. As of right now, hes still somewhat handicap cause hes not suppose to pick anything up heavy. Im glad though, thank god. I was able to smile again this week, finally!

this is a pic of us; my family <3


No comments:

Post a Comment