Wednesday, May 27, 2009

first time

for an unknowing reason I spontaneously decided to make a blogging account which no one know about.  I've been wanting to do this for awhile; just for a memory of my own as the years pass so I can have something to look back to. 

today.. May 27, 2009. I went to CSULB to turn in some financial aid info. I really need it, I cannot afford college on my own, let alone trying to make a living. Everything went quite well. I usually have the biggest attitude if everything doesnt go my way, but of course I'd try to make everything go as smoothly as possible.

other than that, bf and I had some email "argument". for what reason? because yesterday I asked him to give me some quarters so I can park at the meter at CSULB and he gave me a bunch of pennies and dime. it was my fault actually, I should've check what he gave me. that alone made us argue via email for quite a while. this guy, seriously, he would not admit that he's wrong in any case.  anything at all. Im mean, it is my responsibility to be prepared and all, but geesh, can a girl ask her guy for some help without any hassle? he told me to get real; its my responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment